Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ordinary Day?

Intrinsic beauty exists in all facets of God’s work. Just as I need to remember not to overlook the beauty He has surrounded me with; I should not overlook the opportunities of every moment. God has never overlooked the details of my life, not as my Creator, nor as my Savior. The smallest elements of creation are not void of beauty. It’s so easy to dream big and focus on those dreams, but results don’t come without embracing what has been entrusted to me today. It’s important to understand the importance of being faithful with little. (Matthew 25:14-30; Luke 19:11-27).

Personal Reminders:
Refresh your perspective.

See the work of God's hands all around.

See the opportunities that await and surround you.

See God work through you by embracing each moment.

God has never overlooked the details of my life, not as my Creator and not as my Savior. I It is not for me to neglect today's moments either.

No comments: