Thursday, January 15, 2009

Geese in the Sky

I'm sure everyone has seen the events of today with the flight that went down in the Hudson River. One of my favorite shots is of all the passengers spread across the wings in the water. You really can't see the wings, so it looks like they all are standing in the middle of the water. The pilot did an amazing job bringing the plane down safely and the attendants handled their responsibilities exceptionally as they helped passengers to safety. All involved in the rescue efforts did remarkable work. It's good to hear that other than a few smaller injuries all who were onboard left the incident safe.

3 comments:

Pete Wilson said...

I love this cartoon. Mind if I reprint it on my blog???

Bekah Jo said...

Sure. It was my head so I decided to actually draw it out for once.

Gary Durbin said...

hilarious